Elegant stainless steel HMI available with either touch or membrane keyboard for cleanroom operation. Very easy to clean and disinfect due to smooth sides, rounded edges and a flat, smooth front. Withstands all known cleaning agents and disinfectants.
Both the display and the keyboard are based on cutting-edge technology that works with gloves. A typical use case would be three layers of gloves, one layer of cotton gloves and two layers of nitrile/latex or silicone gloves. It is also possible to combine with thicker safety gloves. The multi touch display provides auto calibration for seamless operation.
If you choose touch keyboard, the sensitivity is adjustable to suit the number of layers of gloves. This unique technology is chosen by most of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers, because traditional keyboards break down and cannot be cleaned completely thus compromising regulatory requirements.
Blue Line’s HMIs are designed for 24/7 operation, with low power consumption, passive cooling and without moving parts for maximum operational reliability.
Available as monitor or with integrated PC, thin client or KVM. Mounting is possible on wall, machine as well with a large range of supporting arms. Blue Line's modular design makes it possible to configure fully to specific requirements to functionality, finish and environment.
Blue Line’s modular design makes it possible to configure to specific needs in functionality, finish and environment. Get free advice from our experts and let us set up a Teams meeting for an online demo and Q&A. Benefit from our experience and knowledge based on numerous installations in biotech and pharmaceutical sites around the world.
• Life Science / GMP / FDA environment
• Stainless steel AISI 304 or 316L
• Adjustable hinged touch or membrane keyboard
• Easy to clean & disinfect
• Withstands all known detergents: iso-propyl alcohol, non-deionized water, VHP, Spor-Klenz™, Klercide, Actisan, LpH®, Vesphene® and more
• Meets all cleanroom, GMP and FDA requirements
• 21.5“ and 24" PCAP multi touch display
• Operable with up to 3 layers of cleanroom gloves
• IP65 dust and waterproof
• Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080
• Option for KVM extender
• Fanless operation
• Wide range of options: USB, COM and reset
• Flexible mounting VESA / wall / pipe / swivel arm / gas arm
• Long product life cycle
• Customisation according to your requirements