Slim, elegant stainless steel HMI for cleanroom. Very easy to clean and disinfect due to smooth sides, rounded edges and a flat, smooth front. Withstands all known cleaning agents and disinfectants.
Cutting-edge touch technology works with gloves improving workflow and productivity. A typical use case would be three layers of gloves, one layer of cotton gloves and two layers of nitrile/latex or silicone gloves. It is also possible to combine with thicker safety gloves. The touch display provides auto calibration for seamless operation.
Blue Line’s HMIs are designed for 24/7 operation, with a low power consumption, passive cooling and without moving parts for maximum operational reliability.
Available as monitor or with integrated PC, thin client or KVM. Mounting is possible on walls, machines, control cabinets as well as with a large range of supporting arms. Blue Line’s modular design makes it possible to configure fully to specific requirements to functionality, finish and environment.
• Life Science / GMP / FDA environment
• Stainless steel AISI 304 or 316L
• Easy to clean & disinfect
• Withstands all known detergents: iso-propyl alcohol, non-deionized water, VHP, Spor-Klenz™, Klercide, Actisan, LpH®, Vesphene® and more
• Meets all cleanroom, GMP and FDA requirements
• 21.5“ and 24" PCAP touch display
• Operable with up to 3 layers of cleanroom gloves
• IP65 dust and waterproof
• Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080
• Option for KVM extender
• Fanless operation
• Wide range of options: USB, COM and reset
• Flexible mounting VESA / wall / pipe / swivel arm / gas arm
• Long product life cycle
• Customisation according to your requirements