All-in-one stainless steel HMI with integrated touch or membrane keyboard for operation in cleanroom. Very easy to clean and disinfect due to smooth sides, rounded edges and a flat, smooth front. Crafted from AISI 316L stainless steel withstanding all known cleaning agents and disinfectants.
Both the display and the keyboard are based on cutting-edge technology that works with gloves. A typical use case would be three layers of gloves, one layer of cotton gloves and two layers of nitrile/latex or silicone gloves. It is also possible to combine with thicker safety gloves. The multi touch display provides auto calibration for seamless operation.
If you choose touch keyboard, the sensitivity is adjustable to suit the number of layers of gloves. This unique technology is chosen by most of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers, because traditional keyboards break down and cannot be cleaned completely thus compromising regulatory requirements.
Blue Line’s HMIs are designed for 24/7 operation, with a low power consumption, passive cooling and without moving parts for maximum operational reliability.
Available as monitor or with integrated PC, thin client or KVM. Blue Line’s modular design makes it possible to configure fully to specific requirements to functionality, finish and environment.
• Life Science / GMP / FDA environment
• Stainless steel AISI 316L
• Integrated touch or membrane keyboard
• Easy to clean & disinfect
• Withstands all known detergents: iso-propyl alcohol, non-deionized water, VHP, Spor-Klenz™, Klercide, Actisan, LpH®, Vesphene® and more
• Meets all cleanroom, GMP and FDA requirements
• 19“ PCAP multi touch display
• Operable with up to 3 layers of cleanroom gloves
• IP65 dust and waterproof
• Display resolution 1280 x 1024
• Option for KVM extender
• Option for integration of customers client
• Fanless operation
• Wide range of options: USB, COM, reset and barcode reader
• Flexible mounting wall / pipe / swivel arm
• Long product life cycle
• Customisation according to your requirements