HMI monitor for in-wall mounting in cleanroom. Save valuable space and service cost without breaking the cleanroom sealing.
Very easy to clean and disinfect due to the flat, smooth stainless steel front. Withstands almost all cleaning agents and disinfectants.
The touch display works with gloves improving workflow and productivity. A typical use case would be three layers of gloves, one layer of cotton gloves and two layers of nitrile/latex or silicone gloves. It is also possible to combine with thicker safety gloves. The touch display provides auto calibration for seamless operation.
Blue Line’s HMIs are designed for 24/7 operation, with a low power consumption, passive cooling and without moving parts for maximum operational reliability.
Available as monitor or with integrated PC. Mounting is possible in walls, machines and control cabinets. Blue Line’s modular design makes it possible to configure fully to specific requirements to funcationality, finish and environment.
Wall mounted keyboard is optional.
• Life Science / GMP / FDA environment
• Cleanroom wall integration / panel mount
• Stainless steel AISI 304 / 316L
• Easy to clean & disinfect
• Withstands tough detergents: iso-propyl alcohol, non-deionized water, VHP, Spor-Klenz™, Klercide, Actisan, LpH®, Vesphene® and more
• Meet all cleanroom, GMP and FDA requirements
• 19“ PCAP touch display
• Can be operated with up to 3 layers of cleanroom gloves
• Display resolution 1280 x 1024
• IP65 proof
• Option for KVM extender
• Fanless operation
• Wide range of options: USB, COM and reset
• Long product life cycle
• Customisation according to your requirements