The most complete operator station offering ultimate mobility and ergonomics for IT operation in cleanrooms and biotech. Enable full digitization of workflows and achieve a flexible position that is prepared for future needs for changes in production.
Save installation costs compared to traditional HMIs. Maintenance and service on a mobile HMI is simple and does not require shutdown of the cleanroom. Reduce the number of terminals, as mobile HMIs can cover more operator positions and needs. Typically one Blue Line Mobile Operator Station saves the need for 2-3 permanently installed HMIs.
Equip with one or two HMI/monitors, client, keyboard/mouse, scanner, printer etc. and achieve greater productivity with Blue Line Mobile Operator Station technology.
Crafted from AISI 316L stainless steel in a design and construction that are very easy to clean and disinfect. Withstands all known cleaning agents and disinfectants.
Best in class ergonomics and user satisfaction due to the stepless electric height adjustment via actuator supporting both seated and standing operation. Antistatic, sterile casters make it easy to move around as needed, always ready for use when needed.
The mobile operator station T3000 is available in different models configured to your needs. The basic model is powered by AC only. The most popular model is powered by either AC or integrated hot swappable batteries for easy and continuous 24/7 productivity. Batteries charge by the integrated charger or by external battery charger and secures maximum mobility.
A compartment box leaves room for customer approved client, router and other equipment. Let us configure your mobile operation station according to your requirements.
Blue Line’s modular design makes it possible to configure to specific needs in functionality, finish and environment. Get free advice from our experts and let us set up a Teams meeting for an online demo and Q&A. Benefit from our experience and knowledge based on numerous installations in biotech and pharmaceutical sites around the world.
• Ultimate mobility and ergonomics for IT operation in cleanrooms and biotech
• Meets GMP and FDA requirements for cleanroom operation
• IP65 water and dustproof
• Easy to clean and keep sterile
• Withstands all known cleaning agents and disinfectants
• Stainless Steel AISI 316L (work surface available in different materials)
• Electric height adjustment for seated and standing operation (fixed height optional)
• Fixed angle of HMI / monitor (optional tilt and swivel)
• Anti-static and lockable casters
• Equipable with one or two HMI/monitors, client, keyboard/mouse, scanner, printer etc.
• Room for client and other equipment
• Optional wireless operation (WIFI and Bluetooth)
• Powered by 90-264V AC or optional integrated batteries
• Optional battery system with 24/7 capability
• 2 batteries with a capacity up to 400Wh
• Full hot swap battery supports for 24/7 operation
• Integrated battery charger
• Battery power status display
• Optional external charger for 2 or 4 batteries
• Long product life cycle
• Configuration according to your requirements